The hospitality industry across the sub-Saharan Africa region has witnessed record expansion, with the Continent’s leading hotel operators and global international brands jockeying for market share in growth markets of Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique, Ghana, Tanzania and South Africa.
New Business alliances have driven rapid change, shaping growth and leading markets through acquisitions, takeovers, buyouts and co-branding. Who’s behind the deal changing partnerships? What are the winning formulas defining success, partner parity and sound investment? How are investors, regional and global brands finding synergy through partnership?
HICA has helped many to understand where the industry is today and the direction it is heading. Above all, it has helped to define where the investment opportunities exist and how to meet the right partners to build winning alliances. It is with this rich legacy and high-level networks, upon which we encourage you to support HICA and seize the opportunities within Africa’s exploding hospitality industry and rapidly expanding hotel sector.
WHY ATTEND HICA?
Recognised for its relevant programs, expert panels and industry leading speakers, Here are a few reasons why you must attend HICA:
- TO CONNECT WITH ICONS OF INDUSTRY WHO ARE LEADING EXPERTS IN THE FIELD;
- TO LEARN OF TRENDS INFLUENCING BUSINESS AND DEVELOPMENT;
- TO SHARE BEST PRACTICE DISCIPLINES, ELEVATING THE STANDARDS OF THE INDUSTRY;
- TO SOURCE INVESTMENT CAPITAL AND STRUCTURED FINANCING ACROSS PUBLIC, PRIVATE AND COMMERCIAL LENDING PLATFORMS;
- TO NETWORK AND ENGAGE PEERS, ADVISORS, CONSULTANTS AND VISIONARIES AROUND CRITICAL THINKING ON BUSINESS, DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATING WITHIN THE AFRICAN HOTEL SECTOR.